Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Year

Can I just tell you that the past year has been a real adventure.  I never expected to be retired from education so soon (perhaps when my youngest graduated from college).  I never expected to be trying out a new business.  It was never on my radar screen . And I never expected to have a blog site.  Me, the one who is so totally ill equipped to use the computer, cell phone, and even the TV remote.  So it is not a total s-t-r-etch to think that the title of my business and blog includes "Unexpected".  The blog title was chosen for many reasons and some of those I will share later.


As I enter into my 2nd year I am wondering what lies ahead.  Let me share a few pictures of my workspace...my garage...or as Larry (my husband) says, "you've taken over my man cave".




What a mess!  I always say I am the most organized, unorganized person I know.  Anyway there are projects awaiting among all that stuff.

Stay tuned!


Remember,
God is always at work around us
and often shows Himself
in the most “unexpected” ways.      
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment