Sunday, July 3, 2011

SOLD

This whole process of selling "things" at Happy's has been such an adventure. I often rub my eyes in disbelief. I never expected to be doing this. Prior to retiring, family, church, and job consumed my time...I never made time for messing with epoxy, paint, drills, sanding blocks, wax, ribbon, staple guns, hammers, clamps, and the list goes on. Oh, what I was missing.

Another thing that amazes me is that people really purchase the things I have for sale. When I pull up at Happy's on Wednesday and unlock the door the first thing I do is walk around to see what has SOLD. 

                                                What a thrill!



Plant Stand


Wooden Organizer



Wall Organizer


Wicker and Cane Chair


Child's Table and Chairs



Family Rules Refrigerator Magnet (Large)


Wicker Rocker and Table


Wooden Basket with Drawer Pull


Vintage Suitcase



Faux Plant Decor and Wooden Drawer/Organizer 



Container with Drawer Pull

These are just a few of the things that have sold in the last few months but it gives you an idea of the variety.  I have so much fun searching for good buys and taking things that have been cast aside and bringing them back to life...whether they need paint or glue or a new purpose.

It is interesting to see what people buy...some things I thought would go quickly are still for sale and things I am not sure will ever sale seem to catch someone's eye.  But the whole process is fun and I am glad to have the privilege to do what I do.

Thanks for your time!



<><><><> <><><><>

Remember,
God is always at work around us
and often shows Himself
in the most “unexpected” ways.      
                                                  Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment